Hi, my name is Adam Stewart, Debt Collection Expert and owner of ADC Legal Litigation Lawyers. I would like to talk about business to business debt collections and the benefits of outsourcing this function to a debt collection professional.
I would estimate that over 50% of SME’s and large companies here in Australia rely on professional debt collection agencies or legal firms to collect their debts for them.
For every business serious about maintaining optimum cash flow, it’s important to hand ball this vital function to a professional, rather than attempt to do it internally. Why? The likelihood of successful debt recovery is increased dramatically when the process is outsourced to a reputable, third-party commercial debt collection agency.
Collection industry statistics show that almost all delinquent accounts will be collected if placed with a debt collection agency within 30 days of the due date. This makes it vital to outsource fast, as soon as the invoice becomes payable.
Using a debt collection agency early will help the money get collected faster especially in today’s economy.
Debt Recoveries Australia specialises in business to business debt collection or B to B debt collection. We offer our clients the following:
- Commitment to high standards as evidenced by membership in key industry associations including the IMA (Institute of Mercantile Agents) and ACA International (The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals);
- Experienced and longstanding staff members;
- Credit management services (free consultations, accounts receivable, credit terms reviews and skip tracing, etc.);
- State-of-the-art technology including a cloud-based collections software, accessed by the client, sophisticated voice, data, and video-conferencing systems to facilitate optimum communications;
- Effective reporting via a 24/7 Web-based system; and
- A proven track record serving businesses in diverse industries ranging from insurance, manufacturing and distribution to telecommunications, professional firms and education.
ADC Legal Litigation Lawyers is a legal practice specialising in commercial advice and litigation, debt recovery and insurance claims recovery disputes. For more information, email us at email@example.com or call 1300 799 820. You may also Skype us at adclegal.